Thread: T or no T
View Single Post
Old Tue May 07, 2013, 06:42pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deecee View Post
I love your generalization and judging but I think after 10 years of officiating I don't need you or most other officials to tell me what I can and cannot tolerate.
Should read: One year of experience ten times. What's the point if one doesn't learn from errors and improve? I really don't care what you put up with when you are on the court because I don't give a darn about you personally, however I'm wise enough to understand that the striped shirt represents all of us and any situation in which a player or coach disrespects an official publically is an offense to all officials, and that I do care about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deecee View Post
And for your information I take care of business when needed, this didn't seem like much except for potentially being overly officious.
I don't know whether you do or not because I've never seen you work, but based upon what I've read in your posts on this forum, including this one, you don't deal properly with unsporting behavior. A clear indication of that is your disappointing comment that penalizing this player would be "overly officious." You sound just like a coach.

Last edited by Adam; Tue May 07, 2013 at 06:51pm. Reason: Play nice