View Single Post
Old Sat May 04, 2013, 09:34pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jicecone View Post
REALLY?

Why do some think that because they have the ability to enunciate certain words, that they are also capable of making true statement.

Really?
Yes really. If you don't know that runners are willfully running in a place that they know is illegal for them to run for the sole purpose of trying to get away with interferring with a throw/catch from behind them, then you are either naive/gullible or never played this game. yes, Cheating, Really
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Ives View Post
Proof of no coaching ability.
I wonder if I went on a coaching website and told a coach that he had no umpiring ability, that he would be any more tickled than I am by this comment...nicest thing anyone said to me all day.

But you never answer my question, how do you get a player to disregard their safety/health for the benefit of the team. That is really the objective of drill that you were going to run to fix this error (the kid flinching). I know I don't have this coaching ability. I really doubt you do either...tell me how your coaching ability is going to get a kid to overcome this basic human survival instinct.

Last edited by bluehair; Sat May 04, 2013 at 09:47pm.