View Single Post
Old Fri Apr 12, 2013, 10:54am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
Your words---"Funny, no denying the fact his kid used a racial slur and allowed to stay in the game. And the coach was told by one of the officials they heard such racial comment and was penalized as such."

Which can only refer to one incident, since that was the only one "penalized as such" against Harrisburg the entire game.

And that incident involved one of the kids quoted in the article, who flatly denies it.

Of course you're not looking for clarification. You said Harrisburg isn't denying a specific incident, when they most certainly are.
I know a little bit more about the situation than was reported. And I have yet to hear them address that specific situation. Now if you are not aware there were several accusations thrown around. Sorry that your knowledge of this is only confined to what you read. I have spoken to people that were involved and there were other accusations. I am not hearing Harrisburg deny those claims and honestly I do not know which claim they are addressing. If you want to know the truth, there were two different situations where a racial slur was accused of being used that were measurable by an event. One took place during the T the Harrisburg player was given in the first half and the other was during the time Seton player was given two Ts and ejected. They were very vague in who they were referring to and what they claimed their kid did not say. But this is high school so I do not expect them to say which kid they are denying because that could result in a specific response from the Seton side. So you deny it all took place and then no one can counter your specific claim or comment. And that has nothing to do with what was told to why one of the players was given a T and what the official told his partners and the evaluator at halftime.

Peace