View Single Post
Old Tue Apr 09, 2013, 06:24pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IUgrad92 View Post
I have no idea why this went from saying a game's foul count in the low/mid 30's is a 'lot of fouls' to talking about a game with 55 fouls.

Games in the 30's implies both teams probably got into bonus each half but probably not double-bonus. I call that a good night at the office. Evidently you don't, or maybe you do. It's hard to tell with someone who's all over the map....
I really do not get what your point is. I think 30 plus fouls are quite a bit and usually results in a lot of FTs and players in foul trouble. If you have more than that number (which was suggested) then you really have a lot of problems. Many players last night were in foul trouble and if you have more fouls then players are sitting down more than they would have normally.

And I really think you should be careful talking about someone being all over the map when you have a problem with a shooting foul when a defender is not in LGP, not vertical and rules stipulate what happens with an airborne shooter and most of all interpretations that support that way of thinking. You need to get in that rulebook more and worry less about what I think about how many fouls are normal in a game.

Peace