View Single Post
Old Tue Apr 09, 2013, 01:23pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camron Rust View Post
You should just stop posting about travels because you clearly just imagine what you want rather than admitting what is right in front of you.

Again, I'm not saying it should be called, but I'm at least honest about what it was rather than trying to BS my way out of saying it was a travel.
My comment was not about what you would call. My comment was based on what I saw on the video, from that angle and using previous experience. The pass was above or at the head of Burke and he like others put his hands up to make sure the ball does not hit him in the face and never actually catches the ball. Now that might not have happened here, but I have seen that so much that way I do not see this as a clear catch. And if he catches the ball, when did he actually catch the ball? That is why I would not call a travel here. Players do not always catch passes cleanly or with great control when they extend themselves. That is not the case in football. That is not the case in baseball and certainly not always the case in basketball. And this is really the case when players have to extend their arms to try to catch a pass. And if I was trying to BS my way out of it, why are you suggesting this should not be called? Again, call the obvious not what you cannot prove on tape. I see nothing on tape that proves when he had the ball and when, which would change when I consider the pivot foot.

Peace