Thread: Professionalism
View Single Post
Old Sun Apr 07, 2013, 09:52am
Esteemed Forum Member

And Don't Try To Join Under Another Name ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
Collectively, coach ratings can be useful. Take all the ratings and average them, and, assuming you collected enough data, you'll have a pretty good ranking of your officials from top to bottom. From what I have seen, this often mirrors ratings by other officials and observers. There are differences, of course, but the same officials tend to be in the top quadrants across the board.
Brad: You have forfeited your official membership in the He Man Coaches Haters Club. You have forfeited any dues that you may have paid. Please turn in your badge, and secret decoder ring. No due process is needed here. We have you quoted on the internet, and, according to Abraham Lincoln, the dead president on the five dollar bill, we are supposed to believe everything that we read on the internet, and as we all know, "Honest Abe" would never lie about the internet.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Sun Apr 07, 2013 at 11:19am.