View Single Post
Old Tue Apr 02, 2013, 05:58am
Official Forum Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich View Post
It was a bit of an inside joke. When Nevada got his timeout last time, he created an account called "Penalty Box" to circumvent the timeout. That added to the timeout, after we eliminated the new account.

(We *want* people to have fun here, but if the only way people can have fun is to personally attack people, this is not the place for them. Likewise, we've been told by a majority of the people that have PMed us that keeping the boards reasonably on-topic is also important, which is why we set up the Off Topic board -- I'd really like people to post more to that board and have it take off as a group of officials sitting at the bar shooting the bull, but that hasn't happened yet, either.)
Now that is informative! I wondered why my account wouldn't work when the ban period had passed.
So let me now tell you and the other mods involved who seem to think that they know everything that you are mistaken about who created that account.
Secondly, I did NOT personally attack any other poster or call anyone names. I did strongly criticize the attitude expressed by a poster which I considered to be unprofessional and not proper for an official to display or carry onto the court.

After what I just learned from your post, I'm going to take some time to consider whether I will continue posting in this forum or not. If this new and strict policy is the way that it is going to be, it is not an improvement and not in the spirit of the late JR.

Last edited by Nevadaref; Tue Apr 02, 2013 at 06:00am.