View Single Post
Old Fri May 23, 2003, 11:35am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by mikesears
Please list any fouls and options you will present to offended captain. Also list status of the clock after play.
Calling all of these as I would in a game. No rules.
to look at in front of me.

NOTE:
All plays are 1/10 @ A-20. In all plays A7 drops back to pass.

Play 1:Under a heavy rush, he moves forwad to the A-20 where he throws a forward pass to A-87. As A7 throws the forward pass, his front foot is in the air but beyond the neutral zone. The pass falls incomplete.

*** No call here. It is ill fwd pass, but, tough to judge unless right on top of play a foot in the air. My call: 2/10 A-20. Clock on snap.

Play 2: As he drops back to pass, ineligible linemen A55,A56, and A57 advance beyond the neutral zone. A7 throws a forward pass to A23 at the A-18 yardline. After A23 catches the pass, the lineman block downfield and A23 is downed at the A-40.

****TO be inel, pass crosses NZ. Since it did not no penality here. 1/10- A-40, clock on ready.

Play 3: Same as #2 except ineligibles begin blocking downfield BEFORE pass is caught by A23.

**** Same logic as above. Pass does not cross NZ, there fore no penality. 1/10 a-40. clock ready.

Play 4: Same as #3, except the A23 muffs the attempted catch and the ball lands incomplete at the A-22.

**** Incomplete pass. It was fwd, but again, no penality since not across NZ. 2/10 A-20. Clock snap.

So, how did I do?