View Single Post
Old Sun Mar 24, 2013, 02:28pm
Do not give a damn!!

How many times can I say blarge in a post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judtech View Post
Well you have stated that hyperbole as fact in a couple of posts. I was pointing out that it is not fact. Does this mean every double whistle is discussed? Nope. But when you have a play similar to this, you can bet you will have a discussion with at least one of the coaches about it and that coach will have a discussion about it.
This whole thing could be avoided if the NF and NCAA-M mirrored the NCAA-W on this.
Again, it is obvious that it was hyperbole, remember you stated what is obvious right as the standard?

I am sure someone, somewhere is having a conversation about this. But it is certainly not a common discussion. If you have been around this site we discuss blarges all the time on this site. Many times the threads start with "Almost a blarge in the ....... game." And not one time can I recall anyone after seeing the video trying to suggest any movement should result in a blarge. I subscribe to APG's YouTube site and never have has anyone when I have shown his videos with blarges or almost blarges has anyone suggested what people are suggesting in this thread. So if it was so obvious, why bring up this issue now? Has the rules or interpretations changed in the past year or during the season? If there is only one choice this should have been raised several times before and certainly during this season alone. Never heard this even be suggested on some really wierd area except for one poster that seems to want to have the crusade of that we should not have blarges. And just like this case, he has no rules support for that position.

And I could give a damn what NCAAW does. And I do not see this as a problem. They need a lot more to worry about than what NCAAW officials do. That is all I will say about that part of this discussion.

Peace