View Single Post
Old Fri Mar 01, 2013, 03:10am
Official Forum Member

Clips: Gonzaga v. BYU

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngump View Post
You should probably also get the delay of game whistle and no call at about 17:30 left in the second half. It'll generate more interesting discussion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toren View Post
I think John Adams confused the staff, they had issued Gonzaga a delay of game warning for crossing the boundary plane during inbound earlier in the game. Then they issue another "warning" for grabbing the ball out of the rim and throwing it to the ref.

I still believe that should have been a technical, but because of that point of discussion (emphasis) by Adams, I believe they thought they needed an official warning for that particular act (grabbing the ball out of the rim and throwing it to the ref).

Delay of Game Warning:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
11:01 in the second half there was a Flagrant 1 called that was talked about as a possible Flagrant 2.

I just wish the damn commentators would know that it was not a Flagrant Technical Foul. But that is asking waaaaayyyyyy too much.

Peace
Flagrant 1 Personal Foul:

Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions.

Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.