View Single Post
Old Thu Feb 28, 2013, 08:54am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RookieDude View Post
Our members are required to make at least 70% of the meetings to be eligible for post season games.

Does either of your associations have anything similar to that?
In the CA chatper, one must attend 2 of the 3 required meetings and 1 of the 2 clinic dates (same clinic presentation given twice) prior to the season to be a member in good standing. I don't know what happens if you don't as I've never been unable to attend the required number. I would assume that one would not be eligible for postseason, plus probably some other assignments. There were no meetings once the season started, other than a postseason meeting near the end of the season for those invited.

In NV there were four meetings and a preseason clinic. Two of the meetings were preseason and two were during. You needed to attend the clinic to receive assignments in the 1st assigning period. You could miss one of the four meetings without penalty. If you missed 2 or more there was a reduction in future games, but this still did not make you postseason ineligible as I know of a couple of people who missed 2 and still worked in the playoffs.

So it is similar to what you have, but there are a few particular (perhaps peculiar) differences.

Last edited by Nevadaref; Thu Feb 28, 2013 at 08:56am.