View Single Post
Old Tue Feb 19, 2013, 11:47pm
Do not give a damn!!

Why did you say that?

Well in the locker room during the pregame one of the officials said, "These coaches do not say much of anything." Or something like that and all we had was coaches *****ing the entire night about every little silly thing.

One coach complained about the coaching box of the other coach. Then that coach complained when we told him to get back in the box. Then one coach complained that we called 7 fouls and zero on the other team (there was nothing to call on the team with zero, trust me). Then we had a situation where a kid was "hurt" but runs around like nothing is wrong and the coach wants me to stop the game because he claims his player was hurt. Then when I addressed this with the coach, he says to me with a straight face, "We well coach them to hustle and if he did not he would have been afraid to be yelled at." What!!???

It was one of the most frustrating games of the year, but a close game.

And yes I gave the partner crap about him saying that these coaches would not say much of anything.

One more regular season game to go. Please get here so everyone can focus on the right stuff.

Peace