View Single Post
Old Fri Feb 01, 2013, 03:26pm
Official Forum Member

How tight is the seat belt?

I called a "T" on an assistant coach the other night, well earned and it worked wonders for the game.

Head coach was not happy and lost his coaching box which he used a lot. I explained that he had lost the box because of the "T" on the assistant.

He sat down. Game went well, but from time to time, he would rise quickly and coach for a second or 2 and sit back down.

I saw him do this about 2 or 3 times, while I had time to glance over. I didn't say anything and I didn't do anything. I was across the floor.

Would anyone else call a "T" for that action? Just wondering.

The "T" was for the assistant yell at me after a good no call,, the ball was clearly block by the defend without any contact, both the HC and the AC, complained as I passed the bench. I had no problem with the HC complaining, but I had enough from the assistant. This was in the 3rd Q. Partners agreed she was getting on their nerves also.

I did not warn her. This is something I need to work on. He had complained earlier and I listened long enough and gave him the stop sign. His unranked team won on the road against the #3 team in our area.