Old Thu Jan 31, 2013, 07:08pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
What the hell is rabbit ears anyway?
You really can't figure that out Rut?

Quote:
So if I say something I am overheard, then I should expect someone to simply ignore their comments?
huh?

Quote:
There is a reason even in a locker room you are careful to what you say. If someone hears you say something, they will respond or take action.
Rut, I gotta tell ya. I have been in a lot of locker rooms (ex-player, ex-PE teacher, current official) and I don't think I have spent a lot of time worrying about someone "responding or taking action" against me, because of something I said. Just be professional.

Quote:
We really need to get rid of that way of thinking that anything can be said and it should be ignored if not said so everyone can hear it.
Why? I do it all the time...i.e. player cusses himself for missing a lay-up, nobody else heard it, I may talk to him about it later...but, no T, and I'd bet you would do the same.

Quote:
I know a coach would write us up if we were in the middle of the court and we were talking in a derogatory matter about a player or coach and then used the "rabbit" ears excuse as our defense for being unprofessional.
Peace
WTF are you talking about? This has nothing to do with what I was talking about.
Richland, WA