View Single Post
Old Tue May 13, 2003, 03:40pm
Official Forum Member

Smile

As of yesterday morning.... There was a blurb in our paper bout it. One of the estimators recognized name, "hey , homey works at jag". Ump happened to call over bout a parts order..... Here's what was related to me....

Ump had warned Prunedale about the sliding, next girl is out. Marideli(mom) pulls F1 from game(no reason given). Ump forfiets game due to lack of players.Ump claims when he was leaving field, mom grabs him, he shakes her off. Mom grabs again and he tells her to "get the F### away". Then husband grabs him in headlock and body slams. Girls and others proceed to kick him while down. NOW, ump claims to have gotten up and smacked husband in face with his mask, parents get it broken up. Correction officer at game starts flashing badge, claims all info collected, husband free to go, ump says no, wait for sherriff.

There has gotta be more to story, my association is checking it out as are some friends who participate in this league. I don't buy umps line of coach"lighting the match..", But I do wonder why coach Hayashi was still around, when I toss a coach it is "get in your car and leave!", then the game will resume.... more to follow as I gather facts....cheers.chris