Thread: SC vs Mich
View Single Post
Old Fri Jan 11, 2013, 12:02am
Get away from me, Steve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
It is called a hypothesis. But we do that here all the time, just like there are people saying what the rule is and what they do on their crew is just the same as what I am doing. Unless we talk to the crew and see what their process is and was on this play, pure speculation as to who had the "final say" or what was communicated. I really do not know why this is a big deal. I think the crew communicated with each other and you don't. OK, now what?

Also for the record my crew measures a lot in HS games. We measure 4 or 5 times every game even on well marked turf. And there is a lot of crew dialog before we put the ball down and after we put the ball down with the stick. I just will not be convinced by anyone here that they did not do some communicating and with the Referee not taking a personal look tells me that was the case. Do I know for sure? Nope, but again my take on the situation.

Peace
Really? My HS crew measured 4 or 5 times all season. I think my college crew measured twice all season.

If you're measuring that much, your wings are letting the crew down when getting spots. Or your line judge isn't very good at deciding whether or not the LTG has been reached.,