View Single Post
Old Sun Jan 06, 2013, 10:16pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMac View Post
I had a 6 point play. I was T, A1 shot a 3 and made the shot. While the shot was still in the air, B1 fouled A2 (not in the bonus), called by the L. Our crew got together to confirm the details, but the score counted and A in-bounded the ball on the endline and immediately put up another 3 in which they made.
I have that beat. Similar situation. We had a team attempt a 3, and while the ball was in flight, the defensive team pushed the opponent out of the way fighting for a rebound. I was the lead and called the foul on the defense. On the inbound play the team throws to a 3 point shooter who gets pushed after he releases the shot, but before he lands. The shot goes in. He then makes the free throw, making this essentially a 7 point play. About 5 seconds later they got two more free throws because the captain of the defensive team could not understand that the opponents would get the ball on the first situation and starting swearing at me. That really made it 9 points in a matter of three or 4 seconds coming off the clock. They also attempted to protest a mis-application of the rules, but we shot down on that.