View Single Post
Old Wed Jan 02, 2013, 01:07pm
Huck Finn

Yeah, I am in agreement with most on this issue. The officials made a mistake...or two, but their body of work is way too large for this to impact them in a big way. This is not a Junior High game, these guys operate on a high level in pressure situations frequently. I think they should be allowed to make a mistake or two...

I don't know about the other two, but I have met Karl Hess and he is a good dude from what I know. If the OP has different opinions about any of the officials, I hope it is based on something substantial and not just comparing their schedule to their mistake. Most "Big Time" officials would rather be carted off the court than lose the big $$$. That being the case, I'm not sure how or why they big-timed this play.

Sending the email in the tone the OP sent it wasn't the smartest thing to do. Even though he said he sent it to Art Hyland also, sending it to John Adams makes it likely Mr. Hyland would get it also since they work so closely together. I didn't see this thread before the email reply was posted, but I think John Adams deserves some credit for communicating so much with officials.