View Single Post
Old Wed Jan 02, 2013, 11:04am
Official Forum Member

The reason you need to post under an alias is that you and everyone else on this board have no right to question or challenge the competence of the 3 officials on last night's game. Yes, they made an indefensible mistake, but hopefully, we can all learn from this and apply to our games in the future. Calling for a fellow officials punishment (and thinking you are right in writing to John Adams and conference coordinators) is an act of insanity. If you don't believe me, feel free to email it to John Adams. He usually responds to all emails he receives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevonMoore View Post
Again, some of you are more concerned about me and my intentions without regard to the CONTENT of the letter. My affiliation or intent is not the issue here. Supportive of the officials you suggest? Misapplication of rules by three FF officials is UNACCEPTABLE! How can you be supportive of that?

Instead of coming at me, I have yet to read one response that justifies their actions. Where's the accountability? You never know if this ONE game costs Uconn its place in the BE tourney or selection committee seeding...one never knows the IMPACT of our mistakes as officials.

Yes I beleive some work too much; how can they concentrate and maintain their intensity night in and night out? It is too hard.

It was not a simple error...as in judgement. It was a MISSED APPLIED RULE by 3 guys who are supposed to be the best. Karl Hess can't tell me anything at a future camp since he can't even line players up correctly and doesn't know the third article of rule 5. Has he even read the rule book? But hey, ALL of them are equally at fault. It was a TRAVESTY...ask UConn if THEY feel that way.

Regarding death sentence: most everyone on here does not use his/her real name because you really cannot say what you want without fear of retailiation in some form or fashion. Period.