View Single Post
Old Sat Dec 15, 2012, 07:51pm
Official Forum Member

SWX...Pacific Northwest Officials Only

Just reviewed the game we officiated last night...Kamiakin vs. Richland...broadcast on television today...SWX. (3-Man crew)

If there are any of you officials, on this forum, that will be doing an SWX game this year...please let us know...Maybe some here would like to see you work...I know I would. Thanks.

Self Evaluation:

* My Closely Guarded count mechanic was too high in a few instances...should not have been above my shoulder IMO.

* I know better...but, I took off a couple of steps, as Lead, before the ball was inbounded on a made basket. Just a few steps, and I did have a visible OOB count, but, still should have waited.

* Darn it...called across the key, as Lead, when I could have trusted my partner to get it. (He did)

* Possibly could have saved my partner on an OOB call I was 99% sure he missed...Coach/Players and Crowd were 100% that he missed it...film looks like they were correct. We pre-gamed if we need help...we will look to partner for help...he never looked...I let him live with it.

Great 3pt. game...Losing team had shot at end to tie...hit rim and bounced out at the buzzer.

P.S. If there are other games that we can view here...officiated by our forum members...please post a way to view them.
Richland, WA