View Single Post
Old Sun Oct 21, 2012, 07:56am
Official Forum Member

My late whistle...

Joining the party late...

DQs to the main participants, the two Red players who came off the bench AND two of the Red coaches who came onto the court (I don't care why they came on, they're not supposed to unless we ask them and there's no way I want more people involved). I'm reserving judgment on the White bench's involvement because we can't see it. However, we can see at least four people running from that direction so there's a good chance White will have some bench personnel DQed because they left they bench area.

I'd have to speak with my partners about the status of the two White players who jumped on the pile.

As for the officials, the new T needed to get in there faster. If he does, maybe it doesn't escalate to bench-clearing level.

The new C needed to stay by the benches at the division line - as opposed to drifting down to the end line. If he does, there's a good chance the "drifters" from the bench area never make it onto the court. Obviously since this isn't a college game there's no benefit of replay but if he's there he can let his partners know who left what bench. He can also shout at the non-players to stay where they are once things break out.
"The NCAA created this mess, so let them live with it." (JRutledge)

Last edited by JetMetFan; Sun Oct 21, 2012 at 08:03am.