View Single Post
Old Thu Oct 18, 2012, 03:52pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD Longhorn View Post
Makes sense. To add to this, though, is that it was a junior high game. Meaning "game management" likely includes a parent running concessions and another parent collecting at the gate.

Incidentally, to add to the noisemaker comment - I am being told the first mess of noise was not music, but WAS just noise - random sound from various instruments -timed to mess up the other team - which is what drew the first "cut it out" from the official.
And this is why I do not want to work these games in the first place. You have no idea what the structure is or who is in charge. And you certainly have very disjointed structure to what takes place. I will pass if you cannot figure out who is in charge and what rules we might be under. I get wanting to work and learn, but at the HS level I know what the rules are and what the standards are. Maybe if officials stop working these games things will change. Oh well, I am so glad I have been around long enough not to have to feel like I have to do these games.

Peace