View Single Post
Old Wed Sep 26, 2012, 09:49pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Aggie View Post
This play is an interception in the minds of anyone due to one man: Jon Gruden. Had Gruden, who clearly doesn't know what the hell he's talking about when it comes to anything related to officiating, not been so quick to call out the replacement officials on anything he could find, Packers fans and those that bet on GB would be the majority of the ones *****ing.

This is a sports media created circus. I'm extremely disappointed that the guy I plan to vote for for VP of the US would buy his way into this with his own ignorance. I'll tell him that when his boss appoints me for something (!!).
You give Gruden too much credit for this one play. I'd venture to say that if this play was shown without any commentary, public opinion would not change. The public (inlcuding I per AR 8.28 and 8.29 and never actually believing that Tate had control of the ball before the DB) would still believe this is an interception/touchback.
Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions.

Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

Last edited by APG; Wed Sep 26, 2012 at 10:19pm.