View Single Post
Old Sat Sep 08, 2012, 11:46am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT1 View Post
Then NFHS should come into the 21st century & offer them electronically as an option to the paper books. They would then be able to make immediate corrections/interpretations without the time delay that exists now.

Save a tree!
They are in the 21st centrury, that is why you can have an app on an Iphone or IPad (which I have) and you can buy their membership on Arbiter.

BTW, the Rulebook App is outstanding and very easy to navigate. I am glad I have that kind of access to the rulebooks.

The NCAA give access to their rulebooks too, but they only use a PDF model and offer them for free. But keep in mind they get more revenue sources surrounding their books as they require every official to pay for their membership and they send our rulebooks and mechanics manuals as a part of the membership. And the NF Rulebook is a lot easier to navigate and find stuff than the NCAA PDF version. The NF cannot make anyone be a member or any state use their stuff as an official. Remember it is up to each state to what extent they are members and who are members. My state does not include the officials because the IHSA would have had to raise fees to accomplish this, so they decided to leave us out and do their own thing.

Peace