View Single Post
Old Sun Apr 27, 2003, 10:40am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Nevadaref
I was flipping channels this morning when I came across a show that was a sort of documentary on the Rainer Beach HS boys team. I believe they are from Seattle and remember that early in the season they were ranked #1. I don't know the name of the show, it was only about half an hour. It showed them playing against the West Valley Rams (I hope that is correct) in the state quarterfinals (I think) at the Takoma Dome. They won 74-61 or so.
Anyway the point of this is that it looked like a two man system with a bald, white guy and an asian guy. I know we have a lot of officials on this board from that area and some of you said you would be working the state tourney. Does anyone know who these officials are or do they wish to step forward and say, "Hey, that was me!"?
PS They looked good in the clips!
Actually, the game was being worked by a 3 man crew. But Chuck Elias is so short that you didn't see him on the floor!

The other two officials are also from this forum but they've sworn me to secrecy. Isn't that right, Juulie and mick?