View Single Post
Old Thu Aug 30, 2012, 06:50am
9/11 - Never Forget

Send a message via Yahoo to grunewar
Quote:
Originally Posted by EsqUmp View Post
No amount of money can buy this punk any level of decorum or maturity. Expect to see this for the next two decades.

I wonder how my employer would handle it if I threw staplers, lamps and keyboards from my desk when I got pissed off, regardless of the reason.
As a Nats fan I watch him play every night. He is passionate, enthusiastic, plays the game at 100% on every play every day, and is certainly immature with much to learn. I personally do not consider him "a punk."

I for one hope he finds a mentor (there are several candidates in this club house) and keeps most of the aforementioned good traits, learns from his mistakes, and continues to grow-up.

I thought this play to be just another one of his immature, frustration moves. He will either learn or not. If he doesn't learn he will get, or continue to develop a bad reputation, and then will have to try and defend his every action. I hope that is not the case.

Time will tell which direction he goes.........