View Single Post
Old Mon Aug 27, 2012, 05:52pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zm1283 View Post
Weren't you one of the guys who lambasted me a couple of years ago when I dared question football officials and their judgment?
My position has been consistent for years. I have never really been in love with MLB umpires from the days that 300 pound guys were the norm as umpires. And when guys cannot get very basic plays right and it does not seem that video review takes place at that level, I have issues with that when basic college or HS umpires would not make these kinds of errors. NFL officials are much better with fewer umpires and even with replay and do not have many of their plays overturned. If I recall my position with that football discussion is not atypical of other discussions when it comes to football, you did not know the rule that you were ranting about. Most of the time people complain about football officiating do not realize what the rule was. And I do not think I was alone in getting on you about your position. I am a big boy, if I am wrong about this then say so. But do not try to distort my position because you were ripped apart by many on the football site about your lack of knowledge. BTW, I think the replacement officials have been rather bad too in many cases and I know a few of them personally. Now what?

Peace