View Single Post
Old Mon Aug 06, 2012, 04:39pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLin NC View Post
It was a smooth move by the NFL though. Too much grief from the NFLRA towards her and they come off as a bunch of sexist, GOB, pigs who are holding women back from their all-male domain.

They'll get it all worked out eventually and those guys will be like Crash Davis in Bull Durham- " I was in the show. I was in the show for 21 days once - the 21 greatest days of my life"
I do not see much of this becoming an issue for the NFLRA. I am sure they do not honestly care that much about her or anything they think will matter. Her career is probably over, at least at the level she came from. I know that is likely the case for the others. This very easily could get solved because it was pointed out to me that there were a few mistakes last night just in enforcements under the rules. If that continues to happen or someone gets hurt, the NFLRA will have a claim here to settle a deal on some level. Remember, the officials are locked out. They were willing to officiate without a contract. I think this could get bad for the league, because it is already starting with the media how unqualified the replacement officials are.

Peace