View Single Post
Old Mon Jul 23, 2012, 03:05pm
Whack! Get Out!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7IronRef View Post
you seem to think that you are entitled to games just because you have reached a certain level.
Not sure how you came to that conclusion. I don't assume I'm entitled to anything. However, I did work to attain certain achievements.

Quote:
face it, when regimes change, so does the balance of power, whether it is officiating, business, or politics.
I don't liken a non-profit organization to a "regime" and disagree that it should be run like one.

Quote:
btw you sued because you didn't get your way or felt you were not treated fairly, how did the lawsuit turn out? sounds like your group lost which indicates things were satisfactory in the eyes of the law
No, we sued because the board of directors of the organization were not following the own organizations constitution, procedures and policies. If they had, there would have never been a lawsuit.

Also, your second statement is laughable. You must have never been involved in a lawsuit or the law at all to believe that a court's ruling, or a lawsuit not winning equals everything was "satisfactory in the eyes of the law".

Quote:
must be a very nice view from your tower
Not sure what this is supposed to mean.