Thread: obstruction??
View Single Post
Old Tue Jun 12, 2012, 02:05pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend View Post
Wow I didnt know we were in the presence of perfection... I'm guessing by the nature of your post on this topic that from the VERY first game that you ever did you not only knew every rule but were completely 100 % perfect on every call that you made... Why be a douch? Clearly I knew the rule to be able to call it correct. Nothing "feeble" about that.
Clearly you didn't. No offense intended here, but it doesn't require perfection to know the difference between OBS and INT. Not even close. It might require some experience to learn when exactly to call interference and when not to... or when to call OBS and when not to. But given that the difference between the two is the difference between Apples and Volkswagens, I don't think it was condescending to note that your takeaway from this situation was very poor, and very likely to lead to future problems. I guarantee mb was not being condescending (or douchy) to you - he was trying to be helpful. The fact that you took it the way you did doesn't bode well for you to be frank.

BTW - if you think correctly guessing heads on a coinflip is equivalent to "knowing the rule", you're going nowhere fast.

West Houston Mike