View Single Post
Old Tue Jun 12, 2012, 09:14am
Get away from me, Steve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpdeppert View Post
I ordered some shirts and numbers from a supplier and they convinced me to let them sew them on (new service). I described how my other shirts looked (distance off the shoulder, etc.) and they started giving me a hard time that "it couldn't be done that way". They finally listened and told me they understood.

Lo and behold, I get the shirts and they are a DISASTER. Did not follow instructions that they claimed to understand and the quality was horrible. Took a picture of my old shirts hanging next to the ones they prepared and the difference was obvious. BTW - they have a policy that embroidered shirts are not returnable - which I completely understand.

Sent them the picture and did not hear ANYTHING back. Nothing, I did not request a refund and the complaint was fairly mild. No acknowledgment whatsoever. Poor Customer Service if you ask me.

Now I only purchase the bare minimum from them and the vast majority of my business goes to the folks at UA. NEVER had a problem with them.
If a supplier needs to be told how to affix numbers on an umpire shirts, it's a huge red flag. The numbers should be affixed by every supplier in the one correct way.