View Single Post
Old Thu May 31, 2012, 10:17am
Esteemed Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper1 View Post
Ok, so it's been a while since somebody acted like a real jerk. So I'm having trouble remembering what the moderators will allow us to say about such a person. I know that it was specifically allowed to call someone a "prick", but I don't feel that "prick" quite captures johnny d's post. Seems like more of a "douche" to me.

I mean, the guy comes in with 13 total posts, finds a tagline that somebody seems to be a fan of and then ruins the end of the series for anybody who might have been interested.

Are we allowed to call Johnny D a douche? Because he really seems like a total douche to me. I mean, is it ok to say something like, "Jeez, Johnny D is real douche."? I don't want to overstep the boundaries of good taste as defined by the moderators, but "douche" just seems to fit here, as in "Only a total douche would intentionally wreck an entire TV series for people who he doesn't even know, and THEN tell you not to read his comments".

I humbly await the verdict of the moderator(s).

BTW, is Johnny D a complete douche, or what?
Roflmao...

Nice, scrapper...nice!

I would advise apg (and others) to read the books. They are way better than the movie series. And it's pretty tough to spoil the outcome when the last book(s) aren't even written yet...