View Single Post
Old Wed May 23, 2012, 10:51pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Tyler View Post
My personal take on the thread was, drum roll please, that SDS and mbcrowder were ganging up on BSUmp16. An all too common occurrence from a few posters around here. Respectively, disagree. If you can't see eye to eye, say your little piece, and head to the showers. Umpiring with hindsight is easy. I would think that Mr. Tank would learn from his experience, and handle the situation different next time.

I think we've all had situations that if seen again, we will learn from our mistakes, and handle it much better the next time. There was no need to go off on one poster who disagreed with the verbiage of another post. It's not good for business.

Anybody even remember what the original post was about? PS~It had nothing to do with SDS reliving his glory days. My parents always told me, "If you're good, you don't have to tell anyone. Others will say it for you".
I've been with this thread since the beginning, and Mr. Tank didn't seem to take his lumps. The story kept changing and we all got confused. You came in as soon as Mr. SDS voiced his opinion. Look, I'm not taking sides, but we have to stay focused on the matter at hand. I do understand your point as to umpiring with hindsight, but that's what this board offers. Obviously we are not all out there at the same time situations occur.

I just wish you and SDS would kiss and make up

I'll still tune in to the morning show!