Thread: Obstruction
View Single Post
Old Sat May 19, 2012, 07:35pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by umpire12 View Post
lol..good try ,,but im addressing you irish guy..you've fallen short again. in my opinion...the Esq Ump has once again made a valid point and a very valid assesment as the way this should be handled....
Still, no idea what you are talking about. I simply noted the manner in which the association for which I umpire has directed. I don't make it up as I go along or create my own mechanics.

Quote:
and as far as the GFL goes...im a little disappointed in that..theres no need to curse or even allude to it...lets keep a mature conversation going...please
Don't feel disappointed, grow up. A word or letter is just that, a word or a letter. Those who are fool enough to believe there is some special power to a word or letter should be reminded, it is they who are applying such a meaning and are the ones who are a slave to that weakness. Personally, don't believe such a thing as profanity or "cursing" exists. Almost feel sorry for those who do.

Offense is a self-inflicted wound.