View Single Post
Old Fri May 18, 2012, 05:47pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7IronRef View Post
While Jay Bilas was credited as leading the charge to some degree, the person that is agreeing with him is John Adams. He apparently has the statistics to back it up. So for every college official that means we are going to have to attend the training and call plays according to the principles that they establish if we want to work the Tournament. That information will be passed down through the ranks and will reach the HS level in varying degrees.

It sounds like there is agreement from within all the interested parties, coaches, John Adams and the man with the biggest platform from which to preach Jay Bilas/ESPN.

Like it our not, there will be a change. The way I see it, you can be part of the problem, or you can help others work on the best solution for the game.
I did not read anything in the article that suggested that Adams agreed with Jay Bilas or any of his takes on this situation. I read that he discussed the percentage of what calls were correct or not. Bilas just made a generic comment that had no rules basis or description and that does not mean Adams agrees with him. I would like to hear more from Adams before I would draw that conclusion. After all Adams does post or comment on things the media says and this was never something he openly discussed or made reference to on the NCAA site.

Peace