View Single Post
Old Wed May 09, 2012, 02:11pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsc_wa View Post
I am not simply asking! These were questions I could not answer and trying to get clarification. If you read some of my other posts, you would see I answered the question and was getting clarification on the rule.

At least other people are being helpful instead of being sarcastic in their response. That is what this forum is about. Getting help with questions about the subject matter. I am not sitting here asking for someone to do the work for me. This is my first year and some of these questions are misleading and you cannot understand them to some degree.
For the record, I was not being sarcastic in the least. I was trying to be helpful, and walk you the process of learning the answer for yourself. If you read the test, get 50 answers and know how to rule in those 50 cases... then you know how to rule in 50 cases. If you read the test, and actually bother to understand the rules in question - you know how to rule in 100 times as many cases. You need to not just be right... you need to know WHY you are right.

This forum is not about answering your test questions for you. You were directed to where the answer was.

So I'll ask again... Do the rules you are given say you CAN do this? Do they say you CAN'T?

West Houston Mike