View Single Post
Old Tue Apr 15, 2003, 11:56am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by rmiszta
Where I am, we do not turn in our tests or have any closed book testing. The administrator simply reads off the answers during a long drawn out meeting where the first year officials ask many questions.
I cannot attend the above this year do to NFHS games. That was why I was looking for an answer key to check my answers.
With that being said, thanks for your help Mike. Just as any UIC, always there to help out, when it is convenient. I apologize, I thought this board was to assist everyone.
There is a big difference between "assist" and give out test answers. I'm sure if National Staff wanted that, they would just publish them with the test. Of course, I'm trying to figure out what this has to do with working NFHS games.

I don't know who you are, where you are or for whom you work. As far as I know, you are just looking for an easy way out. And yes, that does happen.

If Del-Blue ever gets a chance to get off the field this spring, I believe he will attest that I do not give out answers until I know people have made an effort to do the test. I assume he will also attest that once I see that effort, I am not overly stingy with them. But those are umpires for which I am responsible. To the best of my knowledge, you are not one of them. If you were, I would be more than happy to help you out.

I don't understand that if you couldn't make the meeting to which you are referring, why your UIC wouldn't provide the answers for you.

BTW, if you feel any differently, I wouldn't send them to anyone on the list, not just you.

[Edited by IRISHMAFIA on Apr 15th, 2003 at 11:59 AM]