View Single Post
Old Sat Apr 28, 2012, 10:07pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bainsey View Post
In a nutshell, "faking" is defined as tricking, deceiving, or simulating. That's all it takes to break the rule. Contact isn't mentioned at all, and is, therefore, irrelevant.
In a nutshell you are not in a position to tell people what is defined and when a rule is actually broken. If that was the case then they would not have a definitions section in any rulebook and a casebook that tells you how to apply those definitions. So it is irrelevant what you are saying because no where in the rulebook or casebook is your words considered illegal based on whether or not there is actual contact. And because there is no definition, we are where we are in this discussion. I think BNR has stated very well how you are not in a position to tell anyone how to call this. As I have said before, you might feel this way, but the people I work for might not feel this way, like they do not feel that other things should be called without consideration to other factors even if the rulebook has defined those things more clearer than what we are discussion right now.

I will repeat what I have said for years. You can be right and wrong at the very same time. I am certainly not going to start calling a T when contact takes place just to satisfy some guys on the internet. And certainly do not get how this is so clear, but the very people advocating this are not calling it themselves.

Peace