View Single Post
Old Sun Apr 22, 2012, 10:11am
Esteemed Forum Member

Stoopid Monkeys ...

I didn't always agree with his "delivery", but his rules knowledge was always near perfect.

I mixed it up with Jurassic Referee once, for about a week, regarding whether, or not, advantage/disadvantage applied to violations, and I finally got him to admit that there were, maybe, two, and only two, violations where advantage/disadvantage may apply, three seconds, and ten seconds for a free throw. After a week of back and forth posts, I was mentally drained, and with the "partial victory" I felt that I had won the "Forum Super Bowl".

His knowledge, and experience, will be missed on this Forum. The Forum was a better place with him, and will be a lesser place without him.

Now that it appears to be safe for Old School to come back, in case he does, it's up to the rest of us to "step up our game" and show him, and others like him, the door, and to make sure that we let the door hit him on the *** on the way out.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Sun Apr 22, 2012 at 01:49pm.