View Single Post
Old Fri Apr 20, 2012, 04:09pm
Official Forum Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by letemplay View Post
I agree, a highly recommended procedure. Worse thing about the colonoscopy is the night before....talk about a rough pre-game
It's not as bad as it used to be. My prep including to 6 oz. bottles of clear sulfate to be mixed with 10 oz. of water. Drank 1 pint in 10 minutes, chasing it with a quart of water over the next hour, the night before. Another the next morning. Easy peasy, about like drinking sea water, so chasing it with the quart of water was easy. I've seen my wife have to drink a gallon of thick chalky junk. Mine was a vast improvement!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunewar View Post
Speedy recovery BktBallRef.

My wife has been bugging me to do this.....this may just be the incentive I need!
I had been putting it off. Then, I had stomach cramps for about two weeks. Went to a new family physician who cleared me up and scheduled the gastro appointment for me.

Believe me, there's nothing to it. It's one of those things that I dreaded that I felt silly about later. And I can't imagine what it would have happened if I had continued to put it off.

Show your wife my post. She'll have you scheduled by noon Monday!

And yes, I'm doing great. Laporoscopic surgery on Easter Monday, 4 incisions, 2 days in the hospital and this weekend, I'll be running the floor!!!

"You should never be proud of doing the right thing." - Dean Smith

Last edited by BktBallRef; Fri Apr 20, 2012 at 04:11pm.