Thread: NHFS Survey
View Single Post
Old Fri Apr 20, 2012, 02:46am
In Time Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoSteve View Post
It is that 0.1% of the time that a player hits a home run (or other manner of getting on base) on a balk call that the rule is written the way it is.

I don't hang my hat on the many players who made the bigs, I just state facts the way they are. Why do you continue to harangue me about every little word I say? I am getting very tired of having to defend my words to you.

And I meant (and said) nothing at all disparaging about special needs children. I never used the word retard either, where did that come from? I was just curious as to if that was the baseball league you worked in, since you seem to think there weren't many talented players playing FED baseball in your area. I find your posts to be greatly exaggerated at times. Please stop assuming you know anything about my life.
I didn't say anything that was contrary to your opinion. I gave you my opinion. You don't have to go off on a tangent.

I'm fine with FED rules.

For the record, it sounded to me like the only ball I'm qualified to work is retards. You even said it again in the post I'm quoting.

Stay classy, San Diego.