Thread: Thanks ...
View Single Post
Old Tue Apr 03, 2012, 07:23pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Down By The Old Mill Stream ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllPurposeGamer View Post
I actually streamed all the games from the NCAA March Madness in demand (next year, I might mess around with getting a capture card to capture from the TV and see how the quality ends up). I then used a capture program to capture whatever portion someone requested. Next used an editing program to make the clip (cut out irrelevant parts, add slow motion portion, etc). From there, it's just a matter of uploading it to YouTube.
How about an answer in English?

Thank God somebody understands this stuff, because I don't, so I often have to rely on the kindness of strangers. To give you an example of how computer illiterate I am, my hard drive failed last week, and I ended up buying a new computer. I had a "backup" on an external hard drive. I actually paid the Staples kid, who just barely started shaving, to transfer my "stuff" from my external hard drive to my new computer. I'm embarrassed to tell you how much I paid him.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Tue Apr 03, 2012 at 07:29pm.