Thread: Pushes/Hooks
View Single Post
Old Thu Mar 29, 2012, 11:38pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
I did not bring up the baseball thread and if you have paid attention I said something about that too. And I almost never participate as well because I am not a big baseball day to day fan. So please stop being so sensitive.

Please find posts where I say anything not related to basketball or start threads that have nothing to do with basketball here. Not something I do and not something I support others doing as a general rule. Again, if you are going to make this about me at least have your facts together. If you read this site enough you will realize I very seldom even start a topic and when I do it is about basketball.

If you did not want people to say anything to you then why did you post it here? I certainly am not the only person or the most vocal that is often tired of OT posts that have nothing to do with the focus of this particular section of this site. Again, if you did not want comments, why did you post it here?

Peace
When MLB will cut about 4 teams and play about 20 fewer games and start in May, I might care about baseball this early in the year.

Like you heard me say on another forum, "Talk to me in June."

Peace

Didn't take me long to find one, not sure how this post is related to hoops, but I am sure you will be able to justify it.

I expected some replies, more to find out about other interests of my fellow officials (so in a way it is basketball related). Yes it was disguised as a serious basketball thread, but again it was for FUN. So it is not your thing, fine. There are others who get the play on words.