View Single Post
Old Mon Mar 26, 2012, 09:59am
Official Forum Member

xtreamump

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcrowder View Post
No... adjusting your zone based on where the batter is (especially in the case of a moving batter!) is hard to fathom. Honestly, until this thread, I've never heard a single person espouse this notion.

I don't know what you're looking at from behind the plate --- but it certainly shouldn't be the position of the batter. It's easy to call the ball based on where it is when it crosses the plate - it's consistent. Trying to adjust that forward and back is begging for inconsistency. Requiring pitchers to hit a zone that changes back and forth (especially curve ball pitchers) is completely absurd.
I can tell that I speak GERMAN to you, I do not have thin skin, I do have proper training on tracking pitches Jim Evans MLB. The coaches want consistency. My reference to the moving batter was for the people that do not understand the Strike Zone. Where in my post did it say that the zone changes back and forth ? You guys do not like the (CLONE) Trademark that has been branded on you. That is why you have a new Forum to go to & tell War Stories. Try to live in the moment and give something to the game. Why are the few of you long time poster's so bitter ?