View Single Post
Old Thu Mar 22, 2012, 07:05pm
Official Forum Member

I will say this...I agree with some of what you listed:

-NCAA should somehow mandate that facilities must have PTS...it's almost always a given that there will be a review in the final minute of a game if it's close game.
-I agree a team shouldn't be able to buy themselves out of a 10 second violation...not allowing this would promote good defense (compared to the NBA, 10 second violations or counts close to it are a lot more common than that for 8 second violations)
-I don't care if they expand it or not...wouldn't surprise me if they expanded it to 4 feet like the NBA
-If it were up to me, I'd just completely change how they handle media timeouts...I dunno how many times I've seen a timeout taken at the 11:50 mark...come back from commercial...a foul two seconds later...MEDIA TIMEOUT!
-The NBA does this for play-by-play purposes...I dunno if NCAA keeps track of that sort of thing.
-I don't know how long NCAA is compared to the NBA DQ time...either way, it's a whatever to me.
-I agree in principle that there shouldn't be an AP...and maybe that could be done for NCAA-M. But I'm not sure the average amount of held ball calls/game.
-I don't care either way if they went free throw line extended for violation and fouls below the free throw line extended or kept it the same
Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions.

Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

Last edited by APG; Thu Mar 22, 2012 at 07:12pm.