View Single Post
Old Sat Mar 17, 2012, 01:01pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevadaref View Post
Have Saturday tickets. Section 116 row E seats 13-15.
I will wear my glasses and a long-sleeve shirt that is a gray/light blue with Buckbean Brewery emblem on the chest and Native Nevadan on the back just below the collar. Please come by, text, call, whatever!
We took your advice and hit a BWW today for dinner and watched games then went to Edgefield for some evening partying and adult beverages. Great time!

PS for those who are curious about prices, we paid $350 for all three sessions in the lower bowl. $100, $100, and $150. That works out to $117 per session and face value was $81 per session. I'm okay with that as we got to select our seats. So rather than gamble with being assigned nosebleeds, we sat where we wanted and allowed the original ticket purchasers to make a small profit. I do feel for those who paid the NCAA or the Rose Garden full price ($243) to purchase upper deck tickets. That just doesn't seem worth it to me.
Turns out my seats are not a "bad" as I anticpated. They are in the upper deck but being the 2nd row and almost in line with center court, the view is not bad at all, much better than anticipated. It is as close to the court as a lot of seats on at the ends of the lower arena.

My seats are the same for today...334, B, 11-14. I'm wearing a short-sleeve shirt that is crimson/burgundy with a white ring around each shoulder....logo on the chest says OACA and has a whistle on it.

Last edited by Camron Rust; Sat Mar 17, 2012 at 01:05pm.