View Single Post
Old Wed Mar 07, 2012, 03:10pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebo2526 View Post
From what I understand, this happened in Tennessee this week.

A Technical was called on #44 black after the TO from the trail official with 1.5 ticks left in a tie-game. You can see #44 say something to the closet official, yet the call was not made by him or the other you see in the frame at around :50 seconds in. From what I read (granted 90% was from ticked off parents on another forum), the closest two refs did not hear what was said and supposedly the trail official's explanation was he read his lips and says #44 gave him the old silent "F-u" after he walked past. That explanation was "hear-say" as well considering the sources.

My question is this, once this got past all the race cards being thrown around and whether or not a game of this magnitude should have ended in this manner, the argument now has gone the direction as to whether or not the barrel role after the loose ball was a travel or not.

A lot to comment on here, yet I couldn't think of a better place to get a true definition as to why or why not this was traveling on the floor.

I don't even know where this is and I don't think it's been posted on here, so I am not involved or have any thing to do with any of this. Just respect you guys opinion and have gotten a lot of answers on here before.

Bradley Central vs. Blackman Substate Controversial Technical Foul - YouTube

Explain the race card comment?