View Single Post
Old Sun Mar 30, 2003, 08:48pm
Do not give a damn!!

Lightbulb I understand now.

Quote:
Originally posted by Nevadaref
The confusion with the AP was with the table and the announcers. The officials did not use the AP for the inadvertant whistle. They simply gave it back to Mich. State. The table however was unclear as to why the officials did that because at the time of that play the arrow pointed in MS's favor, so they thought that maybe the officials had looked at the arrow and given the ball to Mich. State because of that. Therefore, when the held ball occurred right after that, the table called the officials over to clarify whether the arrow was correct or not. It was since they did not switch it and it was still Mich. State that was due possession.
The announcer started babbling and what he said came out total gibberish. He should have just shut-up because he didn't know the rule.
That explains that. I thought they gave the ball to Texas and they were trying to explain why. I heard the end of that gibberish and was confused what had happen. That explains why the announcers did not have a clue. Because I was thinking that Michigan State should have just got the ball, but they did and I stepped out the room and came back and was confused by their explaination.

Peace