View Single Post
Old Sun Mar 30, 2003, 07:06pm
Do not give a damn!!

That is a great point.

Quote:
Originally posted by ronald
Well Jr, if I was being evaluated by IAABO board 12 and I called it correctly, they would have no problem with the call since they specifically went over situations of this nature.

Probably the best point you made. You belong to a board that I do not belong to. I do not answer to IAABO in any way, shape or form. So what IAABO Board 12-25 thinks means little or nothing to me.

And this past year in my state, I had an incident where a coach wrote a letter to the assignor of the conference about a call I had made which resulted in me giving my only Technical Foul of the year on a coach. In this coaches letter, he talked about "other officials did it this way." Well the problem is, he was talking about officials that belong to associations that I was not a member of. And when I talked to my partner's about the situation and just this week explained it to the members of one of my associations, everyone agreed with my point of view. And at the end of the day, you have to do what they do in your parts, not what they do in other associations or boards.

Peace