Thread: Technical Fouls
View Single Post
Old Sun Jan 15, 2012, 10:04pm
Official Forum Member

Went from 3 to 6 in just one game.

MS boys tournament - 7th grade boys. 1st game each team had at least 3 adults on the bench Coaches were told in pregame meeting only the head coaches can stand - others have to stay seated. By end of 1st quarter both benches had been warned again that assistants couldn't stand.

T#1 - Middle of Q2, as we're coming down the court home AC stands up right in front of me and screams about PC foul on the other end. Whack!
T#2 - HC questions the T call an AC and I tell him both teams had already been warned repeatedly. I told him it was also an indirect on him and that he no longer could use the coaching box and had to sit as well. HC looks straight at me and says "That's f***ing ridiculous." - Whack!

Now we're in a situation where if HC offends again he's gone and if AC offends again they're both gone. Fortunately they behaved the rest of the game.

T#3 - Late in Q3 my partner calls a PC foul on H31. H10 has the ball and when I ask him for it he glares at me and throws it about half way to the ceiling in the other direction - Whack!

Early in the 4th my partner rung up the visiting AC when he decided to stand up and get vocal.

Four T's in one game - fortunately the 2nd game was much better and we had no problems at all.